This Page

has been moved to new address

Boon Frog Pod (Review)

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Deal Scoop: Boon Frog Pod (Review)

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Boon Frog Pod (Review)



If you like cool stuff, you'll like Boon products! I didn't find a thing on their website that didn't draw my attention with its interestingness. (Yes, I know that's not a word, but I want to use it, so leave me alone.)

Boon sent me a Frog Pod to review as part of the Virtual Baby Shower, and my son could not stop grinning when it arrived on our porch. He's too little to even know what it is, but he too was quite intrigued by its interestingness.


What I liked:
  • The Frog Pod is big enough to hold every toy my son ever dreamed of having in the bathtub.
  • It's very easy to attach to the tub. You can either use the included adhesive strips or screw it onto the wall. The adhesive strips can be removed without harming the wall's surface.
  • The base of the Frog Pod stays attached to the wall while the scoop can be removed to scoop up bath toys. It's much less annoying to have something attached to the wall rather than hanging around the faucet like most bath toy holders.
  • The holes in the bottom of the scoop allow for easy rinsing of bath toys. Instead of having to rinse them one at a time, they can all be scooped up and rinsed together. The holes then allow them to drain and dry between baths.
What I didn't like: The Frog Pod is much bigger than what I was expecting. I know I sound contradictory since I said earlier that I like its large size. I like that it can hold so many toys, but for a family with a very small bathtub, it seems quite intrusive. Can't have the best of both worlds I suppose!

The Frog Pod can be ordered from the Boon website along with all sorts of other cool products. Check them all out here. Also, be sure to follow @BoonInc on Twitter to stay updated on all their latest products!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home