This Page

has been moved to new address

aden + anais (Review)

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Deal Scoop: aden + anais (Review)

Monday, October 19, 2009

aden + anais (Review)

Swaddling blankets by aden + anais were created by Australian mothers who moved to the United States. They could not find swaddling blankets big enough for their babies or in the muslin fabric they were used to in Australia, so they created their own.

I was sent an Organic Pink Stripe Wrap to review as part of the Virtual Baby Shower.


The muslin seemed rather thin when I first received the blanket, but the more it goes through the wash, the softer and fluffier it becomes. After several washings it is now thick enough to seem substantial, but still very breathable. I love the fact that it is so breathable so that I don't have to worry about my little girl overheating while she's all wrapped up. The large size of the blanket allows me to make sure my daughter is completely swaddled without worrying about her wriggling loose.

Products from aden + anais can be ordered at their website where they sell not only swaddling blankets, but also hooded towels and muslin washcloths. Take a look at all of their products here.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home