This Page

has been moved to new address

Sick Day

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Deal Scoop: Sick Day

Friday, October 16, 2009

Sick Day




My family and I have been battling sickness all week. Between taking care of my family, being sick myself, and being up a lot in the night with a newborn, I'm really feeling the need for some rest. I'll be taking a little time off to try and get over this stuff. This will put me a little behind schedule for the Virtual Baby Shower, so I'll be extending it by a day or two in order to get all the reviews and giveaways posted for you. Keep a lookout because as soon as I get back up and around, there will be plenty more giveaways going up!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home