This Page

has been moved to new address

Why You Should Be Using ExpoTV

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Deal Scoop: Why You Should Be Using ExpoTV

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Why You Should Be Using ExpoTV




We all love earning free Amazon gift cards with  Swagbucks, right?  What if I told you there's an even faster way to earn them?
Have you heard of Expo TV?

All you have to do is create an account, and soon you will start receiving invitations to review different products. Most of the products that I get invited to review are products that I already have around my house that I've gotten free with coupons (Various brands of dish soap, shampoo, cereal, etc.)

Each invitation is worth a certain number of points, which you receive after you have completed the review.

Each review is a one-minute video review of the product. It's very quick and easy to do, and your points can then be redeemed for prizes and gift cards. My favorite prize is gift cards for Amazon.com or CVS. Reviews generally are worth around 500 points each, and you can get a $5 Amazon.com gift card or CVS gift card for 625 points. Remember, these videos are only one minute long, and you're earning almost $5 each!  (That comes out to about $300 an hour, if you want to see it in another perspective!)

Besides earning the prizes or gift cards, occasionally I get invited to a Tryology program. This is where they actually send a free product to your home in exchange for your doing the review. Examples of some of the Tryology programs I've been invited to are Herbal Essences, Pantene, and Tresemme Shampoo and Conditioner and Tide detergent.  Another time they gave me a $20 Visa card to buy ingredients for a meal.  I made a video of me making the recipe, and they sent me another $20.  Some people get to try bigger products like printers and electric shavers.

If you're not sure how you feel about doing video reviews, don't worry! I didn't like it at first either, but after I'd done my first one, I realized it's easier than I thought it would be. Plus, I love the fact that it's such a quick way to earn Amazon and CVS gift cards - even easier than Swagbucks!



Go here to sign up!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Rebecca said...

The "create an account" link is not working for me.

April 24, 2012 at 8:30 PM  
Anonymous MaryEllen@TheDealScoop said...

Sorry about that. Should be fixed now.

April 26, 2012 at 6:52 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home