This Page

has been moved to new address

How to Get Deals Without Them Overtaking Your Life

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Deal Scoop: How to Get Deals Without Them Overtaking Your Life

Thursday, April 19, 2012

How to Get Deals Without Them Overtaking Your Life

I'm guest posting for my friend Nicole today on how I get the best deals without deal hunting overtaking my life. 



I got seriously into couponing and deal hunting back in 2008...when  I stumbled across a forum where people were talking about all the free stuff they were getting with coupons...I began to read…and read and read and read.  I honed in on figuring out how to work the deals at one store, and I did not attempt a shopping trip until I was quite sure I had mastered the concepts behind their reward system.

I began to read…and read and read and read.  I honed in on figuring out how to work the deals at one store, and I did not attempt a shopping trip until I was quite sure I had mastered the concepts behind their reward system.

Before long, however, I was shopping at so many stores and getting so many deals that deal hunting actually became a burden rather than a blessing.  I have had to find the right balance between using the deals to my family’s financial advantage and being downright ridiculous.  I have developed three simple rules to follow that have helped me to keep that balance.

Read the entire post here, then let me know how you keep up with the deals without them overtaking your life!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home