This Page

has been moved to new address

Kolcraft Preferred Position 2-in-1 Bassinet & Incline Sleeper {Review}

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Deal Scoop: Kolcraft Preferred Position 2-in-1 Bassinet & Incline Sleeper {Review}

Friday, October 07, 2011

Kolcraft Preferred Position 2-in-1 Bassinet & Incline Sleeper {Review}


As many of you know, our family recently added baby number three to the mix.  We always keep our newborns in our bedroom until they are sleeping through the night regularly.  With our other two we used a pack and play with a bassinet attachment.  We live in a small house, however, and our room always seemed so crowded with that huge pack and play in there.  I have immensely enjoyed using Kolcraft's Preferred Position 2-in-1 Bassinet & Incline Sleeper with this baby.


There are SO many things that I love about this bassinet!  To keep the review simple and easy to read, I'm just going to write them all out as a list:


  • The bottom can be adjusted to either rock or roll.  As you can see by the picture above, there are casters on the bottom so you can easily move it from place to place.  However, you can move the casters up so that it rests on the rocking bottom.  When baby is fussy you can start rocking him!
  • Choose between letting baby sleep on the flat surface or inclined.  The incline is just an insert that clips on top and cradles baby almost like a hammock. Since he is buckled in he will not slide down.  It also has a soft head rest.
  • A nice large basket underneath gives plenty of out-of-sight storage space for diapers, burp cloths, etc.
  • Neutral colors mean I can use it for either a boy or girl if we have any more kids.
  • Very easy to assemble - I did it all by myself with no help from hubby! :)
  • It comes with a "Light Vibes" attachment that clips onto the side of the bassinet.  You can play soft music or nature sounds or even turn on vibration to help baby get to sleep.  It also has a dim light which is great for finding the pacifier in the dark.
  • The volume of the music can be adjusted up or down.
  • The speed of the vibration can be adjusted as well.
  • Both the music and vibration turn off automatically after a few minutes.  I love the fact that I can turn them on at night and not have to worry about them staying on and running down the battery.


I have used pretty much every single feature on this bassinet.  I love it!  (I just hope the baby doesn't get so spoiled that he thinks he's going to get music, vibration, and rocking motion once he moves into a crib!)

The Preferred Position 2-in-1 Bassinet & Incline Sleeper is available to purchase at Babies R Us stores and the Babies R Us website.  At $139.99 I feel it is priced very reasonably considering all of the features it includes. 







Thanks to Kolcraft for providing the bassinet for us to review.  All opinions are 100% my own.

Labels:

14 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I just want to kiss my computer screen now! Congrats on the new beautiful addition to your family! Although I am not, nor will I ever be again (I already have 6 kids thank you), this is a really cool bassinet. I would recommend this to a friend! Thanks for your sharing!

October 7, 2011 at 10:49 AM  
Blogger Turning the Clock Back said...

Agreed....adorable baby...and the bassinet looks really nice too :) Looks like it certainly is keeping him happy!

October 7, 2011 at 11:11 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

awww what a cute baby, and a nice looking bassinet

October 7, 2011 at 11:37 AM  
Anonymous Keenly Kristin said...

Wow..this would be spectacular! Of course, my kids are a tad old (the youngest is 13), but I sure wish I had one of these when they were babies!

Kristin :)

October 7, 2011 at 12:36 PM  
Blogger Ellen said...

Sounds like it's got some amazing features!

October 7, 2011 at 12:46 PM  
Blogger Superdumb Supervillain said...

I miss having a teeny tiny baby to put into a bassinet! That one looks MUCH sturdier than the one I used with my kiddos.

October 7, 2011 at 1:00 PM  
Blogger Nicole Brady said...

That's a really nice looking bassinet! The one I had didn't have any kind of storage under it and was actually kind of flimsy now that I look at yours. Thankfully, I'm not in need of one!

October 7, 2011 at 1:37 PM  
Anonymous Laura said...

That does look like a very nice bassinet. I'm used to the more flimsy and squishy ones. Only thing I would change would be maybe making it convertible into a crib. I'd rather make a large investment (say twice the price) in something I can use for at least a couple of years. That will mean your adorable baby can still get his music and vibration!

Stopped by from the Alexa Hop

October 7, 2011 at 4:34 PM  
Anonymous Dawn Sandomeno said...

Oh Baby love and a great product to boot!

October 7, 2011 at 4:41 PM  
Anonymous Donna said...

How precious! I would have loved this when my son was a baby.

Stopped by via Alexa Hop

October 7, 2011 at 8:48 PM  
Blogger Danielle Fouts said...

I had my first baby this year.. this looks great!
http://familycentsability.blogspot.com
visiting form the Alexa hop :)

October 8, 2011 at 2:16 PM  
Anonymous Lisa @ A Little Slice of Life said...

Between the baby and the bassinet I officially have baby fever after reading this post. thanks. ;)

October 8, 2011 at 9:54 PM  
Blogger Leila said...

Really!? We couldn't have invented this 3-5 years ago when my kids were babies! I so could have used this and will so be purchasing this if we have more in the future! I love the option of incline- beats having them sleep in the swing when their are stuffy!

I am a new follower from the Alexa blog hop! gotomommy.blogspot.com

October 9, 2011 at 2:44 PM  
Anonymous Heather said...

So adorable! Stopping by late from the Alexa Hop!

October 11, 2011 at 12:47 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home