This Page

has been moved to new address

Earn Money Online with iRazoo

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Deal Scoop: Earn Money Online with iRazoo

Thursday, October 06, 2011

Earn Money Online with iRazoo


I've posted about iRazoo in the past, but I wanted to mention it again because they've changed how it works a little bit.  Basically it works like Swagbucks (if you're not using Swagbucks, you need to be!)

Use it as your search engine, and every so often you randomly win points.  You can then redeem your points for gift cards to Amazon.com, CVS, Sears, and more.  You also earn points when  you refer friends, and every time they win points, you receive an equal amount into your account.

To increase your chances of winning points, type everything you do into a search.  For instance, if you were planning on taking a look at The Deal Scoop, instead of coming directly to the site, go to iRazoo or Swagbucks and search for "The Deal Scoop".  It's very possible that you'll win points!


Between iRazoo and Swagbucks I always have free gift cards for Amazon!  It is so nice not to have to pay for things I need or to be able to get special things that I normally wouldn't buy.

Sign up for iRazoo here and Swagbucks here.

Oh, and by the way, you can start out with 55 free iRazoo points when you use the codes iphone4s (expires 10/7 7:26 am EST) and Stevejobs (expires 10/6 11:59 EST)
Look under the "Earn Points" tab and click on "Treasure Code" to enter the codes.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Jane said...

Will I get something special if I sign under your referral at iRazoo?
I'm already trying to get gifts for Christmas from Gifthulk and Swagbucks and want to try iRazoo also.
Can you tell how fast can I earn at iRazoo?
For now the fastest one is Gifthulk(already got $10 PayPal there) and Swagbucks is more like a turtle-speed earning :) How fast is iRazoo compared to those?

December 12, 2011 at 7:28 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I don't believe there are any free sign-up points for iRazoo. Speed-wise I think it is comparable to Swagbucks. I've never heard of Gifthulk - I'll have to check it out!

December 12, 2011 at 3:04 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home