This Page

has been moved to new address

#NutritionPossible with Centrum ProNutrients Probiotic

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Deal Scoop: #NutritionPossible with Centrum ProNutrients Probiotic

Sunday, October 02, 2011

#NutritionPossible with Centrum ProNutrients Probiotic



I've struggled with some stomach pain ever since my little guy was born six weeks ago, so I thought that taking a probiotic would be perfect to help work out all the little bugs in my system.  Centrum has developed a new line of supplements called ProNutrients that are designed to work as supplements to your daily vitamin routine.  Since I have some prenatal vitamins left over, I've still been taking those every day.  Hopefully the probiotic will add a little more oomph and kick out any bad stuff that's hanging around in my system.

I headed out to Walmart a couple days ago in search of the Centrum ProNutrients probiotic.  (Of course, I made sure I printed off a coupon first!)


The probiotic comes in little packets as a flavorless powder.  It can be sprinkled on your food or mixed into a drink. 



You can take a look at my shopping trip below.




Have you ever used a probiotic?  How did it help you? 

If you've never tried a probiotic before, be sure to head over to the Centrum Facebook page for a $3 coupon!


This shop has been compensated as part of a social shopper insights study for Collective Bias.  All opinions are 100% my own.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home