This Page

has been moved to new address

Earn Money for Grocery Shopping

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Deal Scoop: Earn Money for Grocery Shopping

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Earn Money for Grocery Shopping

National_Consumer_Panel
Sign up for the National Consumer Panel to earn money when you go grocery shopping!

I can't say that I have any experience with doing this, since I have always been under the impression that you have to have a landline phone to do this (we don't). I just signed up a few days ago anyway, and there was an option to check if you don't have a landline. I haven't heard back from them yet, but I figure it can't hurt to try, right?

How does it work?

National Consumer Panel members are provided with a handheld scanner. You scan the barcodes of all your purchases, and this provides data for manufacturer and retailer market research.

What's in it for me?

By scanning your purchases, you'll earn points that are redeemable for prizes or gift cards. Easy enough, right?

Sign me up!

Sign up right here!

If any of you have any experience with this program, I'd love to hear your feedback!

Labels: ,