This Page

has been moved to new address

$50 Worth of Products from Lock & Lock for as Low as $18

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Deal Scoop: $50 Worth of Products from Lock & Lock for as Low as $18

Thursday, February 16, 2012

$50 Worth of Products from Lock & Lock for as Low as $18






Plum District is offering $50 worth of containers from Lock & Lock for $23 today.  If you've never purchased from Plum District before, you can get a free $5 credit just for signing up, making your total for this deal only $18!  I got this deal last time it was available, and I was able to get enough containers to replace all of my old ones!  $18 or $23 is a great price for all new containers, especially the air-tight locking kind!  I can't find where it says so right now, but I know shipping was free for me last time when I ordered $50 worth.

Go here to get this deal!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home