This Page

has been moved to new address

Create a Special Meal with Bertolli Meal Soup

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Deal Scoop: Create a Special Meal with Bertolli Meal Soup

Friday, February 10, 2012

Create a Special Meal with Bertolli Meal Soup



I was recently given the opportunity to create a special meal using Bertolli Meal Soup.  I decided to make a special weeknight meal for my family as a nice change from the usual quick-and-easy things that often tend to get thrown together.  However, even though our meal was very nice, it was still quick-and-easy!

Bertolli Meal Soup is a frozen soup. When you're ready to make dinner, all you need to do is dump it into a pot and let it heat up.  You don't have to pre-thaw it or anything.  It took me less than 10 minutes to have dinner on the table from the time I took the soup out of the freezer.  I used my bread machine to make some dough for garlic bread sticks.  It took me about 5 minutes to put the ingredients into the bread machine, and since I let the breadsticks bake at the same time the soup was heating, dinner took me a total of 15 minutes!
 

We chose to try the Roasted Chicken and Rotini Pasta variety of soup.  My husband and I both agreed that it was restaurant quality.  We thoroughly enjoyed the opportunity to eat a delicious meal without having to leave our home or pay restaurant prices.

And I think the thing I enjoyed the most was how easy it was to clean up the mess!  Just about all I had to do was throw the empty soup bag into the trash can! 

Bertolli Meal Soup comes in four different varieties and is located in the freezer aisle of your grocery store. 
You can follow their Facebook.page or twitter account or visit their website at villabertolli.com to learn more.

If you'd like to make a special weeknight meal for your family, it doesn't have to be hard!  Here are 3 tips:
1. Spend a little extra.  The taste of Bertolli Meal Soup is delicious and tastes like you're eating at a restaurant.   But you get to be in your cozy home and don't have to do any prep work!
2. Add some special bread.  Look up a recipe online for bread machine rolls or garlic bread or purchase some pre-made ones.  Serve them in a basket to give a restaurant feel.
3. Dim the lighting.  You'll automatically feel a sense of calm and the meal will feel more fancy.  Add some candles to make the atmosphere even more special.


Disclosure: I received free products and compensation to write this post.  As always, my opinions are 100% my own.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home