This Page

has been moved to new address

One of the Most Helpful Books I've Ever Read

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Deal Scoop: One of the Most Helpful Books I've Ever Read

Thursday, August 04, 2011

One of the Most Helpful Books I've Ever Read



I recently purchased the e-book Tell Your Time by Amy Lynn Andrews.  While my frugal self does not normally spend money on things such as e-books, I was so glad that I did this time!  I was beginning to feel like my life was being spent spinning my wheels.  I felt like I was always working on something, but not getting anything done.  I was frustrated because I wanted to spend more time with my kids, but I wanted to have a clean house and a nice dinner on the table too.  I was always telling the kids to "wait just a little bit longer; I don't have this or that done yet".

Tell Your Time helped me see how to really determine my priorities, how to cut out what was costing me unnecessary time, and how to schedule my day around what was most important.  While things are certainly not perfect and there are definitely still unexpected interruptions, I am now enjoying the clean house I longed for as well as happy and contented children who get the attention that mommy has been wishing to give them.

Like any book, the principles contained in Tell Your Time are not going to work unless you actually put them into practice.  That is one of the things the author points out.  She realizes that her book is not a magic potion, but instead encourages the reader to work towards the goals she helps you lay out.

If you're feeling frustrated with your time management, I would encourage you to purchase a download of Tell Your Time and give the principles a try.  It is concise and won't take you long to read at all.  For $3.99, I think it's a great deal for the amount of help it will give you!

Go here to purchase!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home