This Page

has been moved to new address

Free Sample of Huggies Snug & Dry Diapers (New Link)

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Deal Scoop: Free Sample of Huggies Snug & Dry Diapers (New Link)

Wednesday, August 03, 2011

Free Sample of Huggies Snug & Dry Diapers (New Link)



Unfortunately I have just run out of my stockpile of diapers, and I'm going to run to CVS today and pay a whopping $5 per pack.  (For me, that is a LOT to pay for a pack of diapers - I try not to pay more than $2 - $3 per pack.)  With the cost of diapers so high, I'm always grateful for free diaper samples.  Every little bit adds up!

Go here to get a free sample of Huggies Snug & Dry diapers.  This is a new link, so if you've previously requested this sample you should be able to request it again.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home