This Page

has been moved to new address

Protect-A-Bed Luxury Pillow System Review {Everything Mom and Baby Event Sponsor}

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Deal Scoop: Protect-A-Bed Luxury Pillow System Review {Everything Mom and Baby Event Sponsor}

Friday, June 24, 2011

Protect-A-Bed Luxury Pillow System Review {Everything Mom and Baby Event Sponsor}





As a pregnant momma, pillows are an absolute essential to my comfort.  But not just any pillows will do.  I need a specific size and thickness to support my back, another size and thickness to support my belly, and various other sizes to hold onto, rest my head on, put between my knees, and whatever else I need to do to get comfortable. 

One of my pillows of choice has been the Luxury Pillow System from Protect-A-Bed.  It is filled with a special microfiber filling which makes it super soft and fluffy.  Honestly, if I didn't know better I'd think it was down because it is so soft.

The really cool thing about it (especially for a pregnant lady who can't decide what she wants in order to be comfortable) is that it has a zipper and extra filling so that you can adjust the amount of filling.  You can remove some or add some to suit your personal preference.

The outside of the pillow is made from TencelĀ®, which is hypoallergenic and antibacterial. It also features the innovative Miracle MembraneĀ® that provides a barrier for the pillow and the user to protect against allergens, dust mites and spills. Protect-A-Bed's all new Breathe-A-Vent (patent pendling) ensures added comfort by allowing your pillow to breathe.  I have really noticed that this pillow does not get hot like my other pillows do.  (A great thing for a pregnant lady in the summertime!)

The Luxury Pillow System is truly a luxury, and is something that anyone would enjoy using.  You can purchase one online from Protect-A-Bed, or you can wait and see if you win one in our huge giveaway event!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home