This Page

has been moved to new address

Human Touch iJoy 2310 Massage Chair Review

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Deal Scoop: Human Touch iJoy 2310 Massage Chair Review

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Human Touch iJoy 2310 Massage Chair Review







My chiropractor's office has 2 Human Touch massage chairs in the waiting room, and I always love using them while I wait for my adjustment.  When I found out I was going to get to review the iJoy 2310, I was curious how it would feel compared to the larger, more expensive chairs in the chiropractor's office.

I was not disappointed!  The iJoy 2310  is nice because it is compact and more stylish for a home, but the quality of the massage is just as good as the larger chairs that I've used. 

The only thing I dislike is that there is nothing for your feet when you recline the chair.  If you want to put your feet up, you would need to use an ottoman.  Also, as you can tell by the picture, the back of the arms slope down so that I feel like my elbows have nowhere to rest.

The further back you recline the chair, the harder you can feel it massaging.  Also, if you still don't feel like it's massaging hard enough, you can unzip the back of the chair and pull out the cushion.  (I personally feel like it massages plenty hard enough!)

There are several massage techniques available to use - kneading, compression, percussion, and rolling.  You can also combine kneading with rolling and compression with rolling.  It's nice to be able to get exactly the type of massage that you're wanting at the time.  If you're not sure what type of massage you need, you can choose one of the 3 preset massage programs - sore muscle relief, stress therapy, or back wellness.  Another feature that I like is that you can target a specific area of your back.  All you need to do is push the "zone" button, and position it where you'd like.  Then it will stay within 6 inches of that area.

The iJoy 2310 covers the full range of the back, from the neck all the way down to the low back.  If you're tall it may not reach your neck unless you are in a reclining position.

At $599, I think the iJoy 2310 is a great investment for the performance it puts out.  Based upon my observations of the Human Touch massage chairs in my chiropractor's office, I expect it to last quite a while too.  The chairs in the chiropractor's office have been there for about 5 years, and they get used all day, every day.  There are plenty of unattended children who find their way into them and aren't exactly gentle with them.  They are still going strong, and although they show some minor wear, they're not in very bad shape at all for what I'd expect with that kind of use.

I look forward to using my iJoy 2310 for that long and longer!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I entered the giveaway. Thanks for the opportunity!

June 18, 2011 at 11:24 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home