This Page

has been moved to new address

Where I Get Free Stuff: Kraft First Taste

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Deal Scoop: Where I Get Free Stuff: Kraft First Taste

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Where I Get Free Stuff: Kraft First Taste

This is the fourth post in a series I'm writing on my favorite places to get free products. If you didn't see the first three posts, you can go back and read them: #1, #2, #3.



If you're not signed up for Kraft First Taste, you need to be!  I get asked by cashiers all the time, "Where did you get that great coupon?!", and most of the time it's one that I got from Kraft First Taste.

They often send their members coupons for free products, along with high-value money off coupons.  Sometimes they have exclusive high-value printable coupons for their members.  Some examples of the free products I've received from them are: Kraft Cheese with a Touch of Philly, Philadelphia Cooking Creme, Oscar Mayer Combos, Jello Temptations, Planters Peanuts, Ritz Crackerfuls, and more!


You do need to log in to your account periodically to see if there are any new offers available to you.

Join here!

Labels:

7 Comments:

Blogger Tomi C said...

I love Kraft First Taste. It really is a great way to get some great high-value coupons from a trusted brand.

June 14, 2011 at 10:32 AM  
Blogger Darcy said...

I didn't know about this - thanks!
I stumbled you, if you get a chance, please stumble http://www.darcyandbrian.com/?p=3417

June 28, 2011 at 10:37 AM  
Blogger Mama.Mommy.Mom. said...

Stopping by to Stumble! My post is http://www.mamamommymom.com/2011/06/red-white-and-you.html

I had no idea about this and I've signed up! Here's hoping for some coupons soon!

Jamie @ www.mamamommymom.com

June 28, 2011 at 10:15 PM  
Blogger Laura O in AK said...

I need to get signed up as coupons in Alaska are harder to come by compared to the lower 48.

stumbled your post...
mine is at http://daybydayinourworld.blogspot.com/2011/06/ten-tips-to-help-mom-save-time.html

June 28, 2011 at 10:45 PM  
Blogger Staci @ 7 on a Shoestring said...

I love Kraft! First Taste too. Thanks for the tip!
Reciprocated the Stumble!
Staci at 7 on a Shoestring

June 29, 2011 at 3:45 AM  
Blogger Yannie said...

Thanks for sharing. I love Kraft especially if its free... hehe

Stumbled here, my post is http://www.lifeascending.info/attract-success-through-qoutes/

June 30, 2011 at 2:02 AM  
Blogger Sara said...

Great tip. I love free stuff!

I stumbled you. My post is http://booksyourkidswilllove.blogspot.com/2011/06/stick-dog-wants-hamburger.html

July 2, 2011 at 7:46 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home