This Page

has been moved to new address

Zulily Blowout Sale Today!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Deal Scoop: Zulily Blowout Sale Today!

Monday, May 30, 2011

Zulily Blowout Sale Today!


Hurry over to the Memorial Day Blowout Sale at Zulily! There are all kinds of hot deals with prices as low as $1.99. Now would be a great time to stock up for baby showers, birthday, or Christmas gifts!

Shop for Boys, Girls, Womens, Toys and Books, and Home & Gear Products. There's a HUGE selection - I can't even start to tell you what all, so just go check it out for yourself!

Go here to shop!

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Just stopped by from the Not So Moody Monday Blog Hop. I followed by GFC (klcmaher) and would be honored if you would follow me back. Love your site! Cant wait to get the emails!
http://klcmaher-themorethemerrier.blogspot.com

May 30, 2011 at 4:32 PM  
Blogger Gena @ Life With Captain Fussybuckets said...

awesome! Going to check that out now!

I'm stopping by from the blog hop! Check us out if you get the chance!
http://captainfussybuckets.blogspot.com

May 30, 2011 at 9:43 PM  
Blogger Things Sent My Way said...

Thanks for the heads up! I'm following from PITM. Come visit me back!

Michelle @ Things Sent My Way

May 30, 2011 at 11:11 PM  
Anonymous Grandma's Secrets to Savings said...

Hey found your through the Alexa Blog Hop- I am your newest follower. Thank you for the post-I love Zulily! I hope you stop by and visit me.

May 31, 2011 at 12:45 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home