This Page

has been moved to new address

Where I Get Free Stuff: Vocalpoint

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Deal Scoop: Where I Get Free Stuff: Vocalpoint

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Where I Get Free Stuff: Vocalpoint

Vocalpoint
Vocalpoint is one of my favorite places to receive free products and coupons. I receive offers all the time for free products to try or high-value coupons. Many times I will be surprised by finding a freebie in my mailbox without even knowing it was coming!

Normally I suggest signing up for freebies, etc. with a "junk" email address so that you're not inundated with emails. However, Vocalpoint will send you more products the more active you are on their site. If you're forgetful like me you may want to use an email address that you check regularly so that you're reminded to check in to the site to see what special offers they have!

Go here to sign up!

Stay tuned for more posts on my favorite places to get free products! If you missed the first post in this series, you can read it here.

Labels: ,

7 Comments:

Blogger The Teachers Wife said...

Just stopping in for some Alexa love from PITM! :)

May 28, 2011 at 8:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Stumbled. Mindie from Bacon Time

May 31, 2011 at 12:32 PM  
Anonymous Keenly Kristin said...

Hi there! Already a member of Vocalpoint...I just need to be more active (and have more hours in the day LOL).

Stumbled you! My post is:
http://keenlykristin.com/2011/05/the-summer-of-kristin-happy-birthday-rock-roll/

Thanks!
Kristin :)

May 31, 2011 at 6:46 PM  
Blogger Kristin Aquariann said...

Sounds like a great site! Yay for free stuff. :D

I stumbled! My post -:¦:- Hosta Lifelines

May 31, 2011 at 9:26 PM  
Blogger Yannie said...

Intersting. is it open to other countries?


I stumbled you, please stumble on my post, Moles Linked to Delayed Ageing

May 31, 2011 at 9:44 PM  
Blogger Mama.Mommy.Mom. said...

Stumbled you! My link is http://www.mamamommymom.com/2011/05/pan-seared-chicken-with-honey-mustard.html

Jamie @ www.mamamommymom.com

June 1, 2011 at 8:02 AM  
Blogger Sara said...

Great tips!

I stumbled you. My post is http://booksyourkidswilllove.blogspot.com/2011/05/jane-jones-worst-vampire-ever.html

June 5, 2011 at 8:03 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home