This Page

has been moved to new address

Where I Get Free Stuff: Expo TV

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Deal Scoop: Where I Get Free Stuff: Expo TV

Monday, May 16, 2011

Where I Get Free Stuff: Expo TV




Expo TV is a great place to earn prizes and test products.

All you have to do is create an account, and soon you will start receiving invitations to review different products. Most of the products that I get invited to review are products that I already have around my house that I've gotten free with coupons (Various brands of dish soap, shampoo, cereal, etc.)

Each invitation is worth a certain number of points, which you receive after you have completed the review.

Each review is a one-minute video review of the product. It's very quick and easy to do, and your points can then be redeemed for prizes and gift cards. My favorite prize is gift cards for Amazon.com or CVS. Reviews generally are worth around 500 points each, and you can get a $5 Amazon.com gift card or CVS gift card for 600 points. Remember, these videos are only one minute long, and you're earning almost $5 each!

Besides earning the prizes or gift cards, occassionally I get invited to a Tryology program. This is where they actually send a free product to your home in exchange for your doing the review. Examples of some of the Tryology programs I've been invited to are Herbal Essences shampoo and conditioner and Tide detergent. Some people get to try bigger products like printers and electric shavers!

If you're not sure how you feel about doing video reviews, don't worry! I didn't like it at first either, but after I'd done my first one, I realized it wasn't so bad. Plus, I love the fact that it's such a quick way to earn Amazon and CVS gift cards - even easier than Swagbucks!



Go here to sign up!






Stay tuned for a whole series of posts on the best places to get free products!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Mallery said...

I posted about this today too! I got picked for the Venus tryology. Wahoo!

www.mallerysdeals.com

May 16, 2011 at 9:10 PM  
Blogger The Teachers Wife said...

Stopping in for some Alexa love from PITM! :)
Crystal
www.survivingateacherssalary.com

May 18, 2011 at 8:30 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home