This Page

has been moved to new address

Hurry! Free Box of Samples from Sample Showcase!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Deal Scoop: Hurry! Free Box of Samples from Sample Showcase!

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Hurry! Free Box of Samples from Sample Showcase!



Sample Showcase was available last year, but I missed out on it before the offer was over. If you missed it last time, be sure to hurry and sign up! Sign up here, then in five days you can sign up for a box of 6 to 12 free samples if you fit their demographics.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Peggy Damon said...

thank you!

March 30, 2011 at 10:51 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

I signed up for this yesterday, I am glad it is legit!

I am stopping by from the I ♥ Blogging hop, thank you for joining our hop! www.mooseandtater.com

March 31, 2011 at 3:59 PM  
Blogger Lesli said...

OO I am going to check that out right now!

Hello from a new follower on the Blog Hop!

I am so excited to be one of the featured bloggers on this week’s Friendly Friday!

I am trying to visit everyone on the hop!

Please feel free to stop by: Put A Little Umbrella In Your Drink

Lesli :D

April 2, 2011 at 9:43 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home