This Page

has been moved to new address

Are You Following The Deal Scoop on Facebook?

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Deal Scoop: Are You Following The Deal Scoop on Facebook?

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Are You Following The Deal Scoop on Facebook?


Did you know that Facebook is one of the very best ways to keep up with The Deal Scoop? I share a lot of deals on Facebook that I don't always have time to post here on the blog.

Don't miss out!

Click here to like us on Facebook!

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

I am a new follower from the Alexa hop!

I would love if you could stop by and visit www.mooseandtater.com

March 24, 2011 at 4:37 PM  
Anonymous Dorothy said...

The link doesn't work. This one does, though: https://www.facebook.com/TheDealScoop?sk=info

March 27, 2011 at 12:40 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I am not sure why the link is not working for some people. It works fine on my end. Sometimes I hate computers!

March 28, 2011 at 11:04 AM  
Anonymous Amanda @ Taking Time for Mommy said...

Now I am. :)

~ Amanda
(hopped over from Monday Madness)

March 28, 2011 at 5:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home