This Page

has been moved to new address

Zevia: All Natural Sugar Free Soda

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Deal Scoop: Zevia: All Natural Sugar Free Soda

Monday, August 23, 2010

Zevia: All Natural Sugar Free Soda


Recently my family and I had the chance to try out Zevia, an all-natural sugar free soda. I love the fact that it is free of chemically-processed sweeteners and artificial colors or flavors. It contains zero calories, carbs, or fat.

We got to try out all 7 flavors, and I was impressed at how good they tasted. I thought that the Cola variety tasted the most like "regular" soda. The other varieties tasted good, although I did not think they tasted like their sugar-sweetened counterparts. Out of all the flavors (Cola, Orange, Twist, Dr. Zevia, Root Beer, Black Cherry, and Ginger Ale) I think I liked the Cola variety best.

Zevia soda is sweetened with Stevia, a calorie-free sweetener which is 100 times sweeter than sugar yet has no effect on blood-sugar levels. All of the soda's other ingredients are all natural as well. I love being able to have a soda now and then without worrying about pouring all kinds of chemicals into my body.

Zevia can by purchased at select retailers across the country as well as online.


Disclosure: I was provided with free product samples for the purpose of this review. All opinions expressed are 100% my own.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home