This Page

has been moved to new address

Easy, Delicious Dinner Idea

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Deal Scoop: Easy, Delicious Dinner Idea

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Easy, Delicious Dinner Idea



The folks at SeaPak recently gave me the opportunity to try out their products. I chose to try their Shrimp Poppers. Here were some of my thoughts:


  • These were very easy to prepare. I just had to put them on a cookie sheet and put them in the oven, and they took about 10 minutes to cook! They were perfect for dinner on a busy night.
  • I thought they tasted great, and my family enjoyed them as well.
  • It was nice that they came in a 28 oz. package, since my husband does not eat lightly! We had plenty for dinner and plenty left over for lunches the next day.
SeaPak also offers a number of other shrimp and seafood entrees, which are available at a wide variety of supermarkets. (Take a look here!)

For more information about SeaPak, you can take a look at their website.Right now they are offering a free recipe book, and (my favorite!) they also offer coupons from time to time.

If you're on Facebook, be sure to follow the Seapak Facebook page to keep up with recipes, ideas, and special promotions.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home