This Page

has been moved to new address

Back to School with Zebra

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Deal Scoop: Back to School with Zebra

Thursday, August 05, 2010

Back to School with Zebra

School time is right around the corner; make your student's work a little more fun with quality products from Zebra.

The newest additions to Zebra's product line include the Z-Grip Daisies, Regal Rollerball, and Cadoozles, all of which would be a welcome complement to any student's school supply collection. I had a lot of fun trying out all of these new items.

If you're familiar at all with Zebra products, I'm sure you've already heard of the original Z-Grip pens. As I look into the pen holder on our desk, I can see several of them peeking out at me. My husband is the pickiest person I know about pens, so if he buys them, I know they're nice pens.

Zebra has created a product to make their Z-Grip pens a little more exciting for their female consumers. These caught my eye in the store one day because they are so cute! And yes, the ink is the color shown on the pen. The Z-Grip Daisies are just flat-out fun to use! The only thing I'm not crazy about is the fact that the ink tends to lock up on me, and I have to scribble a little bit to get it flowing smoothly.


I also tried out the Regal Rollerball pens, which come in both needle and arrow tips. These were probably my least favorite of the new products, simply because I'm left-handed and the ink tends to smear when my hand runs across it. They do glide very smoothly compared to some rollerball pens I've used. I hate it when the ink "skips" - these don't do that.



My favorite of the new products was by far the Cadoozles. I love mechanical pencils for some weird reason, and these are my absolute favorite of any mechanical pencil I have ever used. First of all, the designs are so fun (especially the ice cream!), and the short length feels very comfortable in my hand. The eraser is fantastic - it doesn't smear the lead or leave leftover markings. I also love the fact that these are refillable. Whoever designed these pencils either has kids or has been around them enough to know what kids normally do with mechanical pencils. They fiddle around with them and end up pulling the eraser out, resulting in lead being dumped everywhere. That's not going to happen with Cadoozles because underneath the eraser is a very tiny tube where the lead is inserted. Once it goes into that tube it doesn't come back out (except out the correct end of course). Thank you, Zebra. Not because my kids dump lead out of pencils (they're not old enough), but because...ahem...I usually dump the lead out of my own pencils. Now I can fiddle with the eraser all I want, and nothing bad will happen (other than maybe losing that really great eraser).
So, where can you get all these nifty items? Never fear, the Zebra website will direct you to your closest Zebra retailer. There are lots of them.

I was provided with the aforementioned items free of charge. However, all opinions expressed about these products are 100% my own.

Labels: