This Page

has been moved to new address

31 Free Huggies Points

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Deal Scoop: 31 Free Huggies Points

Friday, July 30, 2010

31 Free Huggies Points


Deal Seeking Mom posted a huge list of free points for the Huggies Enjoy The Ride Rewards Program today. However, many of the codes are ones I have previously posted. I went through and eliminated the codes that I've already posted, but there are still 31 free points that you can use!


Enter these codes worth 5 points each:


  • BHSQJQKKMLFTPGB
  • BJLKLQJQFKQBPGB
  • BHJXFWSCMRQSPGB
  • BHSGSWKLGQRQPGB
  • BFZJXQLFCXQLPGB
  • BFNMBKDSPXRCPGB
And the following is worth 1 point:
  • BGJRJLNWQBHNPGB

You can go here to read more details about this rewards program. It's great even if you don't have any little ones in diapers! (If you're following my Facebook page, you'll know that I just snagged a $20 CVS gift card with free points from the Pampers program!)


Go here to see all the previous codes I've posted.

Labels: ,