This Page

has been moved to new address

I Got 50 Bucks Last Night!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Deal Scoop: I Got 50 Bucks Last Night!

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

I Got 50 Bucks Last Night!

Search & Win


Are you using Swagbucks? I hope so, because that's FREE money you're missing out on if you're not! I just won 50 Swagbucks last night, and I figured I should give all of you who haven't signed up some motivation! Here's how it works if you're not familiar with it:



As you search the web, you randomly win Swagbucks. I usually win some Swagbucks every single time I do a search.

Swagbucks can be redeemed for prizes or gift cards. To be quite honest, I do not really care for most of the prizes except for the gift cards. I especially love using my Swagbucks for Amazon gift cards. It only takes 450 Swagbucks to redeem for a $5 Amazon gift card. I can easily get up to 450 Swagbucks in about a month just by regular searching. Plus, there are other ways to earn Swagbucks as well, like watching for FREE codes on the toolbar or on Twitter, shopping online, and completing special offers. If you refer others to Swagbucks, you win a Swagbuck every single time your referrals win one (up to 1000 Swagbucks)!

I love using Swagbucks to get Amazon gift cards that I can then use to buy Christmas gifts or just things that I need.

Click here to sign up and give it a try!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home