This Page

has been moved to new address

Make Your Own Laundry and Dishwasher Detergent (Plus a Coupon!)

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Deal Scoop: Make Your Own Laundry and Dishwasher Detergent (Plus a Coupon!)

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Make Your Own Laundry and Dishwasher Detergent (Plus a Coupon!)


A couple days ago, I happened upon this video tutorial for homemade laundry detergent from Mummy Deals. I thought, "I really should try that, but I'm sure there aren't coupons for any of that stuff." The same day, one of my Facebook friends posted a link to a homemade dishwasher detergent tutorial. Homemade dishwasher detergent uses most of the same ingredients as homemade laundry detergent, one of which is 20 Mule Team Borax. I thought, "I really should try both of these ideas, but it would really be nice to have a coupon for the stuff to make it." This morning Amy posted a printable coupon for 20 Mule Team Borax! How can I not try this now! (By the way, she also posted links to her own tutorials for both laundry detergent and dishwasher detergent.) Let me know if any of you try making your own detergent and how it turns out!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home