This Page

has been moved to new address

Why You Need to Go to Food Lion This Week

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Deal Scoop: Why You Need to Go to Food Lion This Week

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Why You Need to Go to Food Lion This Week


If you like to eat cereal, this is the week to stock up! Everything in this picture cost me only $2.36 plus tax!

Here's the deal:

Special K cereal is on sale for $2.50 each this week. When you buy 5 boxes in one transaction (for a total of $12.50), you automatically get $5 off (making your total $7.50). Use this printable coupon for $5 off 4 Kellogg's cereals, (it has a Target logo, but it's a manufacturer coupon and can be used anywhere). This brings your total to $2.50). Then use this printable Buy One Get One Free coupon on the fifth box. (This coupon actually automatically deducted the full price of one box, $3.39, giving me overage of $.89). You can also use this coupon for $.50 off fresh fruit when you buy Kellogg's cereal.
I found the cranberries marked down to $.25 a bag, so I got 2 bags free with this coupon.

*If you are going to do this deal more than once, make sure to do separate transactions since the $5 will only come off once per transaction.*

*If your Food Lion does not accept printable coupons, look for $1 peelies on the boxes. There were plenty of boxes that had them. Using 5 $1 peelies would make your total $2.50 for 5 boxes.*

The Swiss Miss is on sale for $1. Use this $1 off coupon to get it free.

Food Lion brand Hot Chocolate is on sale for $.89. Use this $2 off 2 coupon 2 get 2 boxes free plus possible overage. (The coupon gave me the overage with no beeps.)

The 7up is on sale for $2.75. I used this $1 off coupon to make it $1.75, then I used the overage from other items to make it even cheaper.

Let me know if you're able to snag these deals too!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous pranee said...

Thank you for sharing!! My attempt failed. as the FL I went to gave me grief about the target logo on the coupon. still a great deal regardless!

January 1, 2010 at 10:23 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home