This Page

has been moved to new address

Free Artisan Pizza from Dominos Sometime Today

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Deal Scoop: Free Artisan Pizza from Dominos Sometime Today

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Free Artisan Pizza from Dominos Sometime Today






I hollered over on my Facebook page yesterday to run to the Dominos Pizza page because they were giving away a free Artisan pizza to the first 25000.  If you didn't get one, you still have a few chances left.


  • April 10th – 20,000
  • April 11th – 15,000
  • April 12th – 15,000
They are not announcing what time the giveaway will be live.  Yesterday I just kept the giveaway page up all day and refreshed it every time I walked by the computer.  It was about 3:20 or so when I got one yesterday.  I will try to give another holler on Facebook if I happen to see it go live today.  

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home