This Page

has been moved to new address

My Free Spring Decor from CVS

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Deal Scoop: My Free Spring Decor from CVS

Monday, March 26, 2012

My Free Spring Decor from CVS

This week CVS has jelly beans for $.99, and Sunday - Tuesday you'll also get back $.99 in Extrabucks making them free!  Since we do not need to be eating junk food around here, I decided it would be fun to use them for some fun decor!  I had this hurricane candle already, so I just added the jelly beans as a filler.  The only problem was that my hurricane was too big, and the bag of jelly beans was too small.  I didn't have anything that I could use as more filler, so I cut up some green paper and crumpled it up to look like grass, then added the jelly beans.




I'm pretty happy with it for a quick (and free!) spring piece, although I'm wondering if I need to tie a ribbon around it. 

What do you think - ribbon or no? (I'd love any other comments or suggestions too!)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home