This Page

has been moved to new address

Have You Tried Unilever's Newest Products?

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Deal Scoop: Have You Tried Unilever's Newest Products?

Wednesday, September 07, 2011

Have You Tried Unilever's Newest Products?

I was really hoping to post this back in the summer, but with a new baby it just didn't end up happening.  If you live in the South like I do, ice cream season will still last quite a bit longer anyway!

I had the opportunity to try out some of the newest products from Unilever, which include Breyers Blasts, Mint Chocolate Chip Klondike bars, and Jolly Ranchers flavored Popsicles! Do I have you hungry yet?


There are so many flavors of Breyers Blasts!  Deciding among Chips Ahoy, Heath Bar, Mrs. Fields Mint Fudge Brownie, Oreo Cookies and Cream Mint, Oreo Cookies and Cream Chocolate, Snickers Caramel Swirl Chunk, Mrs. Fields Chocolate Fudge Brownie, Mrs. Fields Chocolate Chunk Cookie Dough, Oreo Cookies and Cream, Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, Waffle Cone with Hershey's Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips, and Whoppers Original Malted Milk Balls was just about impossible!  


I finally opted for the Mrs. Fields Chocolate Chunk Cookie Dough.  I loved the way the cookie dough was distributed in small chunks throughout the ice cream.  Each bite had the perfect amount of cookie dough in it rather than having some bites with hardly any and some bites with huge globs of it.  I will definitely be trying out some of those other flavors too!




Sadly, my local store did not carry the new Klondike Mint Chocolate Chip bars, so I will have to wait to try them out.  But seriously, Klondike? Mint Chocolate Chip?  How can they not be good?


Finally, we tried the new Jolly Rancher Awesome Twosome.  These wouldn't be my first choice (over the ice cream or Klondikes), but they are still a really yummy way to cool off on a hot day (and definitely fun for the kids.)  I think it's great that there are 20 in a pack.  That's a lot more than I would expect, so I felt like I was getting a good deal!


Want to find out more?  Visit the Breyers, Klondike, and Popsicle websites, follow them on Twitter (Breyers, Klondike, Popsicle), or check out the Breyers and Klondike Facebook pages! 


I received complimentary products to faciliate this review.  All opinions are 100% my own.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home