This Page

has been moved to new address

Free $10 Credit to Kudzoom (Daily Deal Site)

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Deal Scoop: Free $10 Credit to Kudzoom (Daily Deal Site)

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Free $10 Credit to Kudzoom (Daily Deal Site)


Like I said yesterday, I love getting free credits to daily deal sites because I'm almost always able to get something free!

Kudzoom is a new daily deal site that will be opening up soon.  If you go ahead and sign up, you'll get a free $10 credit in your account.

Save your credit, and a freebie or really great deal is bound to come along!  Even if you don't find something you particularly need, you can surely find a great gift for someone.

I do almost all of my Christmas shopping for free or next to free this way!

Get your free credit here!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home