This Page

has been moved to new address

Fab: Free $30 Credit

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Deal Scoop: Fab: Free $30 Credit

Wednesday, July 06, 2011

Fab: Free $30 Credit



Do you have 10 friends?  I hope so, because if you get them to sign up at Fab.com you'll get a FREE $30 credit!

Fab.com is another daily deal site featuring sales up to 70% off.  I took a look around and there are TONS of things you can score for free with a $30 credit - my favorite right now being Melissa & Doug toys!


Your friends don't have to buy anything; all they have to do is sign up, so it should be pretty easy to get 10 referrals!

(By the way, you'd make my day if you sign up under my referral link!)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home