This Page

has been moved to new address

Prenatal Oxylent Review {Everything Mom and Baby Event Sponsor}

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Deal Scoop: Prenatal Oxylent Review {Everything Mom and Baby Event Sponsor}

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Prenatal Oxylent Review {Everything Mom and Baby Event Sponsor}


If you have suffered from morning sickness, you know that one of the hardest tasks you have each day is to swallow that seemingly mammoth sized prenatal vitamin every day.  You know it's what is best is best for you and your baby, but it's definitely a chore to get it down.

Prenatal Oxylent solves that problem - it's a vitamin in a drink mix!  Just add it to a glass of cold water and drink up!

What I liked:
  • Sparkling cranberry, raspberry flavor
  • More absorption of nutrients by the body
  • Helps keep you hydrated at the same time
  • Naturally sweetened with Stevia - no sugar added
  • No artificial colors or flavors
What I didn't like:
I didn't find it to be the easiest thing to get the mix dissolved.  It takes patience to wait for it to be completely dissolved.  If you try to drink it while it's still "chunky" it will only make your nausea worse!  :)

Prenatal Oxylent can be purchased in boxes of 30 packets either online or at a variety of health food stores (check the store locator for a retailer near you.)

One winner will also be receiving a box of  Prenatal Oxylent and a Camelbak water bottle at our huge giveaway event, so be sure to head over and enter!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I drank Prenatal Oxylent, which is the official multivitamin of the American Pregnancy Association over the past 19 months while pregnant and lactating. I absolutely love this choice to drink my multi versus taking the horse pills out there. What's especially great is that it has no herbs, which my doctor did not recommend. Before stumbling upon this I was drinking the regular Oxylent and was drinking two packets per day, until Vitalah came out with the Prenatal that was better formulated with key ingredients like Iron, B's, Folate etc. for pregnant women! I love Oxylent and knowing it's high quality ingredients are 3rd party tested, I can't wait to give Children's Oxylent to my daughter when she's older. My husband drinks the Multi daily. Oxylent is great for the whole family!

July 5, 2011 at 2:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Forgot to add that I had no problem mixing. I just swished it with some ice and it was like a juice with my breakfast! My daughter came out so beautiful and healthy and I seriously attribute it to my nutritious choices, like drinking Oxylent everyday and eating Organic and healthy. Thanks for letting me share my story!

July 5, 2011 at 2:46 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home