This Page

has been moved to new address

Rhoost Review {Everything Mom and Baby Event Sponsor}

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Deal Scoop: Rhoost Review {Everything Mom and Baby Event Sponsor}

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Rhoost Review {Everything Mom and Baby Event Sponsor}



Many parents are concerned about the safety of their babies and toddlers, but cringe when they think about how some of the baby-proofing products will look in their home. Rhoost
has designed a line of baby-proofing products that are both functional and stylish.

The Rhoost Edge adjusts to fit the corners of any of your household furniture that is 1/2" to 1 1/2" thick. Since it is made of BPA-free, PVC-free, lead-free, and phthalate-free material, you don't have to worry if your little one decides to take a taste test.


The Rhoost Sling connects to the doorknobs of your cabinets to keep little hands out of things they shouldn't be touching. The Sling can be adjusted to quite a wide range of sizes, which means that it should fit just about any set of doors on which you may want to use it. I'll be honest here and say that I find it quite difficult to get on and off, which is quite frustrating if you're using it on a cabinet that gets used frequently. That was the major downside of the Sling for me.


Although I did not receive samples of it, Rhoost also produces the Rhoost Decoy, which is a stylish way to cover your outlets.

All of these products are available for purchase at Rhoost.com. Also, one of my readers will win a set of Rhoost products in our huge giveaway event next month, so stay tuned!

To get a head start on extra entries, you can like Rhoost on Facebook or follow them on Twitter. If you do, it would also be nice if you'd leave them a comment and let them know you found them at The Deal Scoop!


Disclosure: I was provided with a complimentary product to facilitate this review. All opinions are 100% my own.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Denise said...

New follower from Tuesday Tag. The Rhoost Edge for the corner of furniture is a great idea! I hope you can follow me back http://talesfrommyjournal.blogspot.com I can also be found on twitter @DeniseLillaRose and in facebook http://www.facebook.com/DeniseMartin.LillaRose I am in "consultation" to figure out how to add those buttons to my blog. I will go follow you whereever you are : )

May 10, 2011 at 10:46 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home