This Page

has been moved to new address

Cheap Baby Gifts on Totsy Today

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Deal Scoop: Cheap Baby Gifts on Totsy Today

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Cheap Baby Gifts on Totsy Today

If you have any baby showers coming up, you'll want to check out the Totsy sales today. My favorite is the Carter's sale. Check out some of these deals:


Blanket and door hanger - $8.46; was $24.00



Snuggle blankets - $5.00; was $16.00


Burp cloth sets - $5.00; was $15.00

You might also want to check out the b.t. kids sale. There are boy and girl outfits starting at $8, down from $28.
The Baby Starters sale has adorable sets of socks starting at $3.50.
Go here to shop.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Dragonfly Sweetnest said...

I found you on the Frugal Friends Tuesday Blog Hop, I am your newest GFC follower. If you could check out my blog and follow me back I would appreciate it. Thanks Amber
http://dragonflysweetnest.blogspot.com/

March 15, 2011 at 2:52 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home