This Page

has been moved to new address

Free $25 from PayBox.me

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Deal Scoop: Free $25 from PayBox.me

Thursday, February 03, 2011

Free $25 from PayBox.me


PayBox.me is a brand-new service still in development. It will be like paypal, where you can share money from person-to-person, or use it to pay for online transactions. They are offering anyone who signs up as an early-bird user a free $25 in their account. Also, you can earn more money in your account each day if you use the site regularly, refer other users, and help provide feedback.

The site is not fully functional yet, and you won't be able to use the money until they have contracts with merchants. But for $25, I say it's definitely worth a try!

I am usually leery of signing up with financial type places when I don't know anything about them. However, you do not have to give any personal or financial information whatsoever - an email address and password is all that is required. So, for now, I feel perfectly comfortable signing up for this.

Sign up here to get your free $25!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger allthingsnew said...

Just stopped by to say thanks for signing up under my referral link :) I hope this works out!

Stephanie

February 3, 2011 at 3:14 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home