This Page

has been moved to new address

Did You Not Receive Your $5 Credit from DealPulp?

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Deal Scoop: Did You Not Receive Your $5 Credit from DealPulp?

Friday, January 14, 2011

Did You Not Receive Your $5 Credit from DealPulp?

I received an email from DealPulp today saying that there was a glitch in their system yesterday, and not everyone who signed up got their $5 credit. You should have received it, though. If you didn't get the $5 credit, please contact them here and they will add the $5 to your account.

If you haven't signed up yet, you can get a $5 credit in your account when you sign up here.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Christina said...

Thanks! I signed up under you when you posted it yesterday but I don't have the credit in my account. I emailed them. So hopefully you got credit and I will too! :)

January 14, 2011 at 10:07 PM  
Blogger Christina said...

they fixed it super fast! got the credit now!

January 15, 2011 at 11:04 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home