This Page

has been moved to new address

No More Rack: Free $10 Credit, Plus Earn Free Apple Products

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Deal Scoop: No More Rack: Free $10 Credit, Plus Earn Free Apple Products

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

No More Rack: Free $10 Credit, Plus Earn Free Apple Products


I posted this on my Facebook page yesterday, but for those of you who missed it, let me tell you about a new daily deal site called No More Rack. They offer 8 deals every day starting at 12 noon.

Right now, if you sign up through this link (my referral link), you can get a $10 credit to use on any purchase $20 or more. After you sign up, you'll need to click on "My profile", then click on "redeem a gift card" and use code P1070. You should see the $10 credit show up immediately.

It looks like they have some pretty amazing deals, and shipping is only $2.

What interests me most right now, though, is that through tomorrow (12/16), you can earn FREE Apple products for referring friends. An iPod shuffle is free for referring 35 friends, and an iPad is free for referring 400 friends.

I doubt I can get 400 people to sign up, but hey, maybe I can get 35? (Or you guys could really surprise me and get me to 400 sign-ups!)

I'm not trying to get you to sign up just so I can get the free stuff; it really does look like they have some good deals, especially if you use your $10 coupon.

Go here to sign up. It's very quick and easy!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll sign up for you you.

December 15, 2010 at 3:17 PM  
Blogger Cathy W said...

Sorry, already signed up..

December 16, 2010 at 10:36 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home