This Page

has been moved to new address

Deals from My Inbox : Denny's Coupon and $5 Free

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Deal Scoop: Deals from My Inbox : Denny's Coupon and $5 Free

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Deals from My Inbox : Denny's Coupon and $5 Free

A couple things I thought of while I was checking my email today:


  • I got a printable coupon from the Denny's Rewards Program for $5 off a $15 purchase. This will be perfect for date night! Go here to sign up for the rewards program and receive future coupons.


  • I always get junk email from magazines.com, but every so often they send out an email that says something about a free $5 gift code. (Not to be confused with $5 off coupons they periodically send out.) If you scroll all the way down to the bottom of the email, there is a place to click and opt to receive your $5 gift code in the form of a $5 check! I just cashed a $5 check today that I received from them! Go to magazines.com and look on the lower left hand side of the page to sign up for their email newsletter. Then start watching for some not-so-junky junk mail!

Labels: ,