This Page

has been moved to new address

How Far Can $50 Go?

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Deal Scoop: How Far Can $50 Go?

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

How Far Can $50 Go?


I was given $50 for my birthday by my in-laws. "We normally dislike giving money as a gift," they said, "but we know you can probably make it go a little further than we can." I was told they wanted me to use it to purchase an mp3 player, but since there would probably be some left over I could use the rest on whatever I wanted.

Here's how far the money has gone so far...

MP3 player = $0
Sit n Stand stroller - $8.43

I still have $41.57 left to spend!

Anyone can stretch their money this far with a little creativity, patience, and planning. I am ordering my mp3 player from Amazon.com because I had free gift cards I had earned from Swagbucks.

I got the Sit N Stand Stroller from Target.com. It is great! It only cost $124.99 with free shipping! I used Target gift cards that I got from my Swagbucks earnings. I also shopped through ShopAtHome and earned 5% back!

If you're not using Swagbucks, you need to be! There are so many ways to get Swagbucks - searching, free codes they post from time to time, online shopping, and referrals. You get Swagbucks every time someone you refer gets Swagbucks, up to 1000 Swagbucks. It costs 450 Swagbucks for a $5 Amazon.com gift card.

Make a goal to get just 10 people to sign up. Post about it on Facebook, send them an email, whatever. Just make sure you send them your referral link to click on. (Find it under "promote" at the top of your Swagbucks homepage.) If you get 10 people to sign up and you get 1000 Swagbucks for each of them, that's 10,000 Swagbucks! Not to mention the Swagbucks you'll be earning yourself. That's enough for 22 $5 Amazon.com gift cards. Over $100 worth!

What are you waiting for?
Sign up here if you haven't already, then start searching and start referring your friends! You'll be glad you did! Then you'll see just how far $50 can go!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home