This Page

has been moved to new address

Two Free Photo Books (Today Only!)

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Deal Scoop: Two Free Photo Books (Today Only!)

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Two Free Photo Books (Today Only!)

Ritzpix_Free_Photo_Book

Today only (May 18), you can get 2 free photo books from RitzPix. Just go here, and you'll be able to create 2 4x4 hardcover photo books. These come with 20 pages each and a black linen cover. All you pay is shipping of $1.99 per book. I love using all these free photo books as gifts for grandparents. I also make picture books for my little boy. I've created a book all about his family and I've created an "All About Me" book for him. I also plan to create some educational books for him, such as colors and letters of the alphabet.

Go here to get your free photo books!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home