This Page

has been moved to new address

Free Coupon Matching Service

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Deal Scoop: Free Coupon Matching Service

Monday, April 05, 2010

Free Coupon Matching Service



I wish I had the time to tell all of you about every sale and every coupon you should use, but obviously I don't. You can, however, use the free store shopping lists at A Full Cup. I use these lists almost every time I go to the store. They list all the sales and which coupons match up to the sale. This is a great tool to save money!

Just go here and select the store where you shop. Click on the Shopping List to see all the coupon match-ups for the week!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home