This Page

has been moved to new address

Free Online Personal Organizer

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Deal Scoop: Free Online Personal Organizer

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Free Online Personal Organizer

Springpad


I am constantly finding things online that I want to remember later, but I can never seem to find a good way to keep them organized and handy for future reference. Consequently, I end up forgetting what about that website I wanted to check out or that recipe I wanted to try. Either that or my Favorites file is a jumbled mess of stuff I never bother to go back and look at. That's why I'm excited about Springpad!

Springpad is a free personal organizer to keep favorite web pages in one place: recipes, notes, restaurants, tasks & more.

I am looking forward to trying out the service more in-depth. I'm thinking it will come in very handy!

Get a free Springpad account for yourself! Click Here.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home