This Page

has been moved to new address

How to Win an Online Auction for FREE

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Deal Scoop: How to Win an Online Auction for FREE

Monday, February 15, 2010

How to Win an Online Auction for FREE



I just received a cute summer outfit in the mail for my little girl. I paid all of...nothing.

I came across an auction site called Listia where you can buy and sell stuff for credits rather than money. I received 50 credits just for signing up, and earned 100 more for connecting my account to Twitter and Facebook. That gave me 150 free credits right off the bat to bid on items. Some sellers ship their items for free, and some ask that the auction winner pay whatever it costs to ship the item.

I bid 6 credits for a shirt and a pair of shorts. The seller was also offering free shipping. So I paid absolutely nothing and got a cute outfit for my daughter. I will definitely be listing some items to earn more credits so I can bid on some larger items.

Go here to sign up. You'll get some free credits just for signing up. Look around and see what you can get for free!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home