This Page

has been moved to new address

Macys: Cheap Kids Clothes Plus Cash Back

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Deal Scoop: Macys: Cheap Kids Clothes Plus Cash Back

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Macys: Cheap Kids Clothes Plus Cash Back


I love shopping online! It's so much more convenient than walking around the mall (especially when I'm 40 weeks pregnant and can hardly walk!) I can often find better prices than I would at the mall too, plus I can earn cash back on my purchases!

For instance, Macy's has some great clearance in their baby & kids section right now, like the dress I pictured that was originally $28, now marked down to $7.99.
Or these girls' pajamas regularly $29.99, now just $5.99.

They also have some pretty good sale prices on things aren't necessarily on clearance. Plus, when you shop through Ebates, you'll receive another 5% back on your purchase, plus a $5 sign-up bonus if you're a new member.

Here's what you need to do:

-Sign up for Ebates or log in to your existing account
-Search for Macy's in the list of stores
-Click on the link to be directed to the Macy's website
-Decide what you want to order and check out
-Wait for 5% of your purchase price to be credited to your Ebates account

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer said...

Hi! Found your blog through vocalpoint. Thanks for posting this sale... I'm off to check it out!

Jen

September 23, 2009 at 9:55 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home