This Page

has been moved to new address

Harris Teeter Triples September 16 - 22

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Deal Scoop: Harris Teeter Triples September 16 - 22

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Harris Teeter Triples September 16 - 22


Things are a tad overwhelming right now. I'm due any day now with my little girl and trying to finish up what seems like a million things - all while chasing my almost-2-year-old.

Trying to get all these things done and still give myself a chance to get the rest I need is not exactly making it easy to keep up with all the deals right now!

Thankfully, the $30 Weekly Grocery Challenge has some matchups done for triples this week. Go here to see the list.

If you know of any other blogs or deals regarding triples, please leave a comment so everyone can easily keep up on the deals while I'm out of commission!

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger lollie said...

Check out www.southernsavers.com for some other great match ups.

September 16, 2009 at 8:25 PM  
Blogger lollie said...

Congratulations and good luck with number two. Definitely not as hard as the first!

September 16, 2009 at 8:26 PM  
Blogger Coupon Teacher said...

I have a pretty good list of matchups.

http://couponteacher.blogspot.com/2009/09/harris-teeter-triple-matchups-916.html

September 16, 2009 at 9:19 PM  
Blogger Layla said...

I know it is late, but I've got a list as well!

Thanks for letting me post!

http://www.couponjourney.com/2009/09/harris-teeter-triples-starting-916.html

September 18, 2009 at 7:15 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home