This Page

has been moved to new address

Friday's Favorite Finds

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Deal Scoop: Friday's Favorite Finds

Friday, September 04, 2009

Friday's Favorite Finds


Friday's Favorite Finds is a weekly post sharing products that I've either:
- found to be worth a little extra money,

or

- that are amazingly inexpensive
for their quality.

In either case, I'll always share ways to save even more money on these great products!

I was recently sent some samples from Paper Culture to review. Paper Culture features
baby announcements, baby shower invitations, and birthday party invitations for kids and adults. Since I am expecting a baby girl in less than three weeks, I was particularly interested in checking out their baby announcements. I think this one's my favorite:

When my samples arrived in the mail I was really surprised at how sturdy the quality was. A lot of paper products these days seem to be rather flimsy, but both the cards and envelopes from Paper Culture were pretty heavy-duty.

I was also impressed at the variety of designs that Paper Culture has to offer. I am pretty picky, and to be totally honest, I'm not much into the "mod" sort of look. Although Paper Culture describes their products as "modern", I found plenty of designs on their site that suited my tastes. (Don't get me wrong - if you like the "mod" look, you'll find plenty there to suit your tastes too.)

Prices are between $1.49 and $2.29 per card, depending on how many you buy, and right now they are offering an additional $15 off any purchase of $75 or more.

Another appealing tidbit I discovered is Paper Culture's mail and message program. They will stuff, address, stamp and mail your cards for you, and until January 1, 2010, the only charge for this service is the actual cost of the stamps! (Besides the adorable designs, I think that's the thing I like best!)

There's no way I could possibly show you all the cute stuff they have, so you'll have to go take a look for yourself.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home