This Page

has been moved to new address

Mommies, Run to Rite Aid!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Deal Scoop: Mommies, Run to Rite Aid!

Monday, August 17, 2009

Mommies, Run to Rite Aid!


I had seen on a couple forums that Rite Aid has Pampers Easy-ups in girls' size 5 on clearance for $2.87, but they are not marked. I had to go check it out for myself. I had them price checked at 2 stores, and sure enough, they rang up at both stores for $2.87. I used coupons for $1 and $1.50 off from the 8/2 Procter & Gamble insert, making them just $1.87 and $1.37 a pack after coupons! If you got the free Pampers Potty Training kit I mentioned here, it comes with 2 coupons for $2 off 1 pack, which would make them just $.87 a pack! (Mine was in the mailbox when I got home from buying them with the other coupons!)

The above picture is what the package looks like, and they are on the shelf with all the other Pull-ups type products. Remember, only the girls size 5 are ringing up this way.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home