This Page

has been moved to new address

Earn Money Online: Pinecone Research

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Deal Scoop: Earn Money Online: Pinecone Research

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Earn Money Online: Pinecone Research




Pinecone Research is one of the best paid survey sites out there. I have been using them for several years now, and have gotten some incredible survey opportunities from them.

Usually survey companies have to beg people to join up with them, but Pinecone Research is such a good company that they have people knocking on their door asking to join. You cannot join unless you sign up from one of their banners, which are hard to find.

Guess what? I have a banner for you to sign up!

*Update 8/21: This banner has now become inactive.*


Every time you complete a survey you will be paid $3 via check or Paypal, your choice. The money comes incredibly quickly after you take the survey, and the surveys are actually fun and interesting.

They also offer opportunities for product testing very frequently, and I have gotten to test some great new products through them. You get paid $3 for a preliminary survey, then they send you a cool product to test. Not only do you get to keep your product, but you get paid another $3 to complete a follow-up survey!

Click on the banner to sign up. You'll want to jump on this right away since I have no idea how long the banner will remain active.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Cindy said...

When you go to the link about Pinecone, it offers you all these other opportunies. Are these legit? That scared me away. I googled a few of them & they seem like scams so I stopped & didn't register with Pinecone. Am I just being paranoid?

August 21, 2009 at 7:56 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I'm not sure what all other opportunities are being offered, but they're more than likely just advertisements that you can ignore. As far as Pinecone itself, I can personally verify their legitimacy. I do think you're wise to be cautious - I always am when signing up with a new company. However, I will never promote something here that I do not know firsthand is legit and not a scam. It would be perfectly safe to sign up with Pinecone and ignore all the other offers.

August 21, 2009 at 9:28 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home